HYCOM AS THE DATA ADMINISTRATOR
As a result of the implementation of the requirements of the Regulation, we meet the data administrator's obligation to inform our Customers who have decided to conclude a license agreement for the use of the "HyMate" application. We inform you about the principles of personal data processing and about your rights related to it.
By concluding a license agreement related to the purchase of the right to use the "HyMate" application of Hycom S.A. with the headquarters at ul. Piramowicza 11/13, 90-254 Łódź processes your personal data contained in the license agreement for the purpose of this contract. Your personal data will be processed for a period of time specified in applicable law, in particular tax law, as well as for statistical purposes related to the use of the "HyMate" application for up to three months.
In cases where the processing is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw it. For this purpose, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent. Your personal data will be processed based on the provisions of law, with particular reference to the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free transfer of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
We may process your personal data included in the license agreement also for the purpose of determining, investigating or defending against claims, if the claims relate to the concluded license agreement. To this end, we will process your personal data for a period of 3 years from the date of conclusion of the license agreement based on our legitimate interest, consisting in determining, asserting or defending against claims in proceedings before courts or state authorities.
You have the right to access your data, including obtaining copies, rectifying data, requesting its deletion, restricting the processing, object against processing and transfer of data (on processing which you have given consent) to another data administrator. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
We may provide your personal data to, among others, statistical tools providers, IT service providers such as hosting and IT systems suppliers.
We do not transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area.
In case of any questions, please contact the Data Protection Officer at: email@example.com.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The scope of information collected about the Customer may include:
- - data regarding the Customer's business profile, location information in cases where the law allows us to process such information,
- - data provided during the conclusion of the license agreement necessary for the execution of the agreement,
- - information from the Customer regarding the way the Application functions.
- - anonymous data on events and operating parameters of the Application.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect information which the Customer provides to us when they conclude a license agreement for the use of the "HyMate" application. We also use analytical and statistical tools to collect information, also when they download the "HyMate" application for statistical analysis.
USE OF INFORMATION
Bearing in mind the applicable legal regulations, we can use the information collected from the customer or from devices associated with the Customer based on our legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 f) of the Regulation to:
- - offer products or services to the Customer based on the products or services ordered, displayed or purchased by him;
- communicate with the Customer regarding matters related to the agreement concluded with us, and also to send information to the User or ask him for opinions about the features available in our application;
- send the Customer information about offers and discounts regarding our products and services;
- operate, understand, optimize, develop and improve our websites, applications, products, services and activities, including using surveys and analytical tools;
- detect and investigate activities that may violate our policies or be illegal, as well as prevent such activities.
It is worth remembering that if the customer does not consent to the collection of his information, we may not be able to provide the customer with specific functions, products and services, and some of our services may not take into account his interests and preferences. If the collection of personal information is mandatory, we will clearly inform the customer at the time of collecting this information to enable the Customer to make an informed decision about using the products or services. Any questions regarding individual personal information about the customer that we process or store, and the customer’s rights regarding personal information can be directed to the Data Protection Officer.
ACCEPTABLE USE OF THE "HYMATE" APPLICATION
Please read the Acceptable Use Policy when concluding the license agreement for the use of the "HyMate" Application.